Re: [bpfk-announce] gismu jbovlaste Keywords poll.

My only reservation is that it seems there should be a way to see all such
changes.  From what I've seen of jbovlaste, it doesn't seem like one could
easily do that.  If there were just some query so one could look through and
say "Sure, that's all fine." then I'd have no problems at all.

As it is, I'll probably vote yes anyway, but I'd feel a lot better about it if
it felt a bit more open.

--
Adam Lopresto
http://cec.wustl.edu/~adam/

Why inflict pain on oneself, when so many others are ready to
save us the trouble?

-- George W. Pachaud