Re: [bpfk-announce] Re: *ANY* *TIME*.

Though I am not in the group officially, I do have spare time and a good library of logical tricks, so I would be glad to take on some of these.  Alas, using me may not be fruitful, since I don't like most suggestions and nobody like mine (or, apparently, even reads them --xorxes excepted, of course).

Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>
> > We really need more shepdherds, please. Pretty please?

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"