gadri voting postponed, again. Yeesh.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 04:46:50PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 02:30:19PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > I'm calling for an end to gadri voting in two weeks, that is,
> > Monday, 13 Sep 2004.
>
> Since lojban.org was down for five days, this is now Friday, 18
> Sep 2004.

Which has come and gone.  The shepherd has specifically asked for
the opinion of a particular member (John Cowan) on the one
(extremely obscure) point of controversy left.

For those of you who care, the issue is whether "re loi ci broda" is
two brodas total or six brodas total; this is a case that the CLL
doesn't cover at all.

I will at this point be waiting for John as long as my patience can
stand.  If it runs out, which won't take long, we'll move on to
another section entirely.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"