[bpfk-announce] Re: Don't wait for me...

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 03:14:43PM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> I want to point out that if any of you want to just grab a section
> and take a crack at it, you are absolutely welcome to do so in
> absence of my formal say-so.

To be slightly more clear:

I'm currently working on the Magic Words checkpoint.  When that's
done (likely whithin a week or two) and voted on, I'm going to just
start doing the other sections as fast as I can (which I've been
explicitely avoiding), and I'm going to explicitely invite xorxes to
do the same (I've been holding him back, believe it or not).

I'm sick as hell of the BPFK not being done, and I'm quite angry at
the fact that most of the people who signed up for the BPFK haven't
even commented on what's going on, let alone helped.

Those of you who have been helping as much as your time and
abilities allow, you know who you are, and I thank you.

The rest of you: if you don't want me and xorxes to basically
single-handedly re-define Lojban, you'd better get to steppin'.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/