[bpfk-announce] All right, let's do this.

As far as I'm concerned, we're ready to get rolling on the new BPFK.

The first Checkpoint is Letterals.  Shouldn't take long.

We need Sheperds for BY1 and BY2.  ARJ, please go make and lock the
page for lerfu forming cmavo.

Everyone should subscribe to the wiki-discuss and wiki-changes lists
at http://lojban.org/lsg2/, please.

Please not that while I've agreed to take over the jatna role, I'm
treating it as administrative; I don't want to do all the work, I
have enough to do as it is.

If there are particular things people want me to do to get the ball
rolling, though, *please* ask.

Let's step up and show the community that we're doing something!

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all