[bpfk-announce] Don't Edit Other Shepherd's Pages, Please!

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 02:38:56PM -0800, Jorge Llamb?as wrote:
> > The page BPFK Section: lerfu Shifts was changed by rab.spir at
> > Thu 13 of Nov, 2003 [22:14 UTC]
>
> Unfortunately, it seems Arnt was editing it at the same time and
> your changes were lost. I suggest only the shepherd touch their
> page, and the others make their comments on the discuss forum.

I've told everyone, several times, to lock their pages.

Unfortunately, the permissions system for Tiki is still pretty
insufficient, and can't really make a page only editable by one
person.

Regardless, only the shepherd should ever, *EVER* edit a BPKF
Section page.

Period.

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all