[bpfk-announce] Re: Next Up: Morphology

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 05:53:01AM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 22:12, Nora LeChevalier wrote:
> My head is spinning! Let's quit this nonsense. I'm still mourning
> the loss of my koala and dandelion. Two weeks isn't enough time;

My selection of two weeks was based on the fact that the
side-discussion on the morphology had quieted down.  Since Nora
hadn't participated in morphology work, to my knowledge, in more
than a year, I wasn't expecting her to jump in, so I thought most
things were handled.

I'll still give it a couple of weeks, and if you guys are still
mired, we'll move on to something else.

> I think we should wait till March or April, when I should have
> enough time to work on valfendi. Both the PEG and valfendi should
> have the same set of valid words, so if a set of words can't be
> implemented in both methods easily, it's wrong.

While I certainly don't mind having valfendi around as a comparitor,
I don't consider it particularily relevant to the BPFK's work.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/