[bpfk-announce] gadri voting ends 13 Sep 2004. Really!

I'm calling for an end to gadri voting in two weeks, that is,
Monday, 13 Sep 2004.

Please note that there are now there sections in the gadri proposal.

See http://www.lojban.org/tiki//tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Checkpoints

Furthermore, I have removed invalid votes from the database, and
Nora has withdrawn her vote at my request, due to having no time
whatsoever for BPFK activities until at least 1 October 2004.

The current vote tally:

| xod         | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| arj         | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| rab.spir    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| bancus      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| jkominek    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| clsn        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| JohnCowan   | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
| rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
| rlpowell    | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
| PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
| PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
| xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
| Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
| Eimi        | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
| xorxes      | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti

For a total of 11 yes votes for gadri, and 4 each for the other two.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"