[bpfk-announce] Re: *ANY* *TIME*.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 08:07:54PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 July 2004 19:06, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > While I appreciate that, you don't count as "more shepherds".
> >
> > Having said that, it's all yours.
> >
> > Those of you who are concerned about xorxes "taking over" Lojban
> > better fucking speak up, because he's got more BPFK sections than
> > any other single person now.
>
> I have enough two flocks: PA5 and intervals.

Yay!

> I will have enough to do figuring out how to express transfinite
> ordinals, defining or undefining such strings as
> {te'opaika'otu'otu'o}, and explaining how to use {mi'i} to express the
> disk of convergence of a Taylor (or even Laurent) series in the
> complex plane.

Good luck!  Have you looked at my mekso example PDF?

> We need more shepherds, not more flocks under one shepherd.

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say.  Did it not come across
properly?

As far as I can tell, there are at least 10 BPFK members that have never
offered to shepherd anything.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"