[bpfk-announce] Re: *ANY* *TIME*.

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 19:06, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> While I appreciate that, you don't count as "more shepherds".
>
> Having said that, it's all yours.
>
> Those of you who are concerned about xorxes "taking over" Lojban better
> fucking speak up, because he's got more BPFK sections than any other
> single person now.

I have enough two flocks: PA5 and intervals. I will have enough to do figuring
out how to express transfinite ordinals, defining or undefining such strings
as {te'opaika'otu'otu'o}, and explaining how to use {mi'i} to express the
disk of convergence of a Taylor (or even Laurent) series in the complex
plane. We need more shepherds, not more flocks under one shepherd.

phma
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa