[bpfk-announce] Re: BPFK

On 12/20/06, Arnt Richard Johansen <arj@nvg.org> wrote:

The majority of the language is thoroughly uncontroversial. Nevertheless,
a BPFK section must be written on it, for use in the dictionary.

It seems to me that most of the work that remains to be done is just
that: write definitions for uncontroversial but never used cmavo.
Since there isn't any usage to be found for these words, the really
difficult part is coming up with good examples (as happened
with the BAI hell.).

Of the Sections that are still shepherdless, the only ones that might
raise some interesting issues as far as I can tell are CAhA, TAhE, and
perhaps something in FAhA and NU1. Everything else (the great
majority) seems to require just grind work.

mu'o mi'e xorxes