[BPFK] Re: New taskmaster, next checkpoint (repost due to technical difficulties)

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 08:05:54PM +0200, Arnt Richard Johansen wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 02:03:50PM +1300, LakMeer Kravid wrote:
> > This week I'm changing the current checkpoint to CAI, and
> > putting Irrealis on hold. It's already Friday here, so the vote
> > call for this checkpoint will be next Saturday, 4 Oct GMT.
>
> Just a quick rundown on the terminology:
>
> - A section is the smallest unit of BPFK work, done by a shepherd
>
> - A checkpoint is a collection of sections, which are deemed to
> belong together because of interconnectedness. A checkpoint is
> completed (approved) when all of its sections are approved.
>
> As I understand it, you want Ted to start working on Intensifiers
> right away. Is this correct?

At this point, I actually think we shouldn't worry about shepherds
and just have everyone work on the section together.  Shepherds
hasn't been working; time to try something else.

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/