[bpfk-announce] Re: Aspect section open for voting.

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 03:52:51PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 08:57:56PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > http://www.lojban.org/tiki//tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+Aspect
> >
> > now has a poll attached.  I must say, xorxes has got a *lot* of
> > stuff there, including some great example sentences.  I'm impressed.
> >
> > Barring some reason to extend discussion, someone remind me to end
> > voting on May 15th.
>
> As may be obvious to those following the discussion, a reason to
> extend has occured (that being the issue of the partitioning of
> experimental cmavo space).  Voting is hereby extended for one week
> (until May 27).

I was apparently confused as to how to add two numbers together.  The
15th plus one week is May 22, which was two days ago.

There having been no further discussion, barring a huge outcry vating is
now closed on the first Aspect checkpoint.

The vote was 4 to nothing.  The first Aspect checkpoint passes.

<gavel banging>

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***  I'm a *male* Robin.
"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple