[bpfk] PLEASE BE CAREFUL about the timing of your edits.

We've had at least one case so far of on person entirely destroying
another person's cmavo definition changes.  Therefore, please:

- If the site says "someone else edited this since you started", or
  something like that, *DO NOT SAVE*.  Copy the text somewhere else,
  cancel, *RELOAD*, and try again.

- Make lots of small, quick changes.

- *RELOAD* before you start editing.

Thanks.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm  thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something