[bpfk-announce] Re: Magic Words open.

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 05:23:35PM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> The Magic Words checkpoint is open for business.  All shepherds
> consider their section complete.  Have at.
>
> Barring objection, voting closes in two weeks.

We're going to miss this.  A last-minute suggestion was made to make
SA work by structures instead of by words; your opinions on this
would be welcome.  We're still checking that we can construct a
functional grammar for this.

Voting extended for one week.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/