[bpfk-announce] {MUST READ} gadri for Christmas

The gadri checkpoint was opened May 25th.  It has been static, other
than very minor changes, for some time now.  That's seven months.

I want our Christmas present to the community to be a working set of
gadri, so unless something is *on* *fire*, the gadri vote closes
some time on the afternoon (PST) of 25 Dec 2004.

The vote is currently 11 to 0.  If you haven't read the proposal in
a while, you'd do well to read it again so your vote can't be
mis-construed later.

So, get out there and check your vote.

-Roibn

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/