[bpfk-announce] Re: PHPBB conversion?

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 05:02:53PM +0100, Arnt Richard Johansen wrote:
> If the alternative is to delete the PHPBB, you must write that
> conversion code.

It is not, for the record.  The PHPBB will stay up until the
conversion is done.

> I have had a cursory read at some (all?) of the BPFK pages that
> have surfaced in Last Changes, but I can't find any overarching
> page from which all the others are linked.

There's a page name searcher at the top-left, for the record.

You want:

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=baupla+fuzykamni

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all