[bpfk-announce] Moving on...

OK, the holidays were great and stuff.  I hope everybody had fun.

Back to work, people.

The lerfu section (BY2) looks done to me, with the possible
exception of not having any examples.  You are not required to agree
with me, but if you *don't* think it's done, you better get off your
butt and say so, or I'm going to close it.

The section in question is at
<http://www.lojban.org/tiki//tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+lerfu>

Please also look at the other two sections we're working on, at
<http://www.lojban.org/tiki//tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+lerfu+Forming+cmavo>
and
<http://www.lojban.org/tiki//tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+lerfu+Shifts>

I'd like to have this checkpoint done by the end of this month, at
the *latest*.

-Robin, BPFK taskmaster.

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all