[bpfk-announce] Re: gismu jbovlaste Keywords poll.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 10:05:47AM -0500, Adam D. Lopresto wrote:
> My only reservation is that it seems there should be a way to see all
> such changes.  From what I've seen of jbovlaste, it doesn't seem like
> one could easily do that.  If there were just some query so one could
> look through and say "Sure, that's all fine." then I'd have no
> problems at all.

That's an excellent point.  It's actually not hard to do at a database
level; all of the automated stuff is done with particular timestamps, so
one could just look for 'officialdata' activity that doesn't match those
timestamps.  That'll take a bit of work to implement, but it is
possible.

In the meantime, would everyone be happy with me maintaining a page
listing such changes?  Given the amount of stuff I'm in charge of around
here, I'm assuming you all trust me to not actively lie about that sort
of thing.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***  I'm a *male* Robin.
"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple