[bpfk-announce] Re: gismu jbovlaste Keywords poll.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 10:05:47AM -0500, Adam D. Lopresto wrote:
> My only reservation is that it seems there should be a way to see all
> such changes.  From what I've seen of jbovlaste, it doesn't seem like
> one could easily do that.  If there were just some query so one could
> look through and say "Sure, that's all fine." then I'd have no
> problems at all.

That's an excellent point.  It's actually not hard to do at a database
level; all of the automated stuff is done with particular timestamps, so
one could just look for 'officialdata' activity that doesn't match those
timestamps.  That'll take a bit of work to implement, but it is

In the meantime, would everyone be happy with me maintaining a page
listing such changes?  Given the amount of stuff I'm in charge of around
here, I'm assuming you all trust me to not actively lie about that sort
of thing.

http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***  I'm a *male* Robin.
"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple
inability to shut up." -- David Stove, liberally paraphrased.
http://www.lojban.org/  ***  loi pimlu na srana .i ti rokci morsi