[dracyselkei] Re: Next Steps

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 01:05:29PM -0700, Theodore Reed wrote:
> Just a quick note, Mumble doesn't work on OS X.

Oh, that sucks.

> (I also had no idea this was a voice exercise.

Surprise!

> I could try running it in Parallels, I guess.

I thought OS X could emulate Linux well enough to run Linux things?
Other BSDs can.

Anyways, I'd like you to try it with me (meet me on IRC) over the
next few days, because mumble's voice quality is far better than
anything else I've ever heard.  If it doesn't work, we'll find
something else.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/