[dracyselkei] Character Creation (first session) is tomorrow.

Character creation will probably be split across two sessions,
because (1) we're going to be slow as hell at first and (2)
Stephen's going to be on the East Coast this week and has to stop at
~21:00 Pacific time.

I'm going to try to be home as early as possible tomorrow; this
might be as early as 18:00 Pacific.  The official start time is
19:00 Pacific, but if y'all are around earlier, great.

For players, I am expecting Stephen, Kevin, and Ted.  If anyone else
wants to play, speak up Right Now.

Anyone is welcome to join and just listen.  We're going to be using
an actual VoiP server; show up on #lojban and we'll explain how to
connect.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/