[jbofongri] URGENT xvksu

Dear Friend,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Andrew Adams a merchant
in PHILLIPINES .I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have
not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few
close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I
have decided to give also to charity organizations, tsunami victims, and
orphanage homes,
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I
have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows
of is the huge cash deposit of eighteen million dollars $18,000.000
that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to
help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 20% for you and some expences that may incure during
the proccess of these transaction.
God be with you.

Andrew Adams

ntmrmfifldktkedwhgucwcuhf