[jbofongri] High rates? Not with us! low fixed rate

 We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

 You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

 You could get over $400,000 for as little as $400 a month!

 Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

 To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

 Best Regards,

 Terra Horner
 to be remov(ed:	http://www.t0wers.net/deletion.asp

 this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
 best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
 or else you will continue to recieve email/s.