[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [lojban] Q-kau 2002: halfway towards a solution/resolution
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [lojban] Q-kau 2002: halfway towards a solution/resolution
- From: Invent Yourself <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:37:33 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <LPBBJKMNINKHACNDIIGMIEIIFFAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, And Rosta wrote:
> The relationship between Q-word with kau and Q-word without kau would
> then be a relatively idiomatic one, in that a sentence with Q-word without
> kau would be an abbreviation of a more complex sentence in which the
> Q-words are with kau.
What does this mean?
The tao that can be tar(1)ed
is not the entire Tao.
The path that can be specified
is not the Full Path.