more true (was: ka ka (was: Context Leapers))

And Rosta's idea of truth values extending above and below 0 and 1 is just
as good as restricting truth values to [0, 1] but including "enough-ness"
thresholds "near" 0 and 1.

This means mapping a qualitative set upon the quantity scale, which is all
"qualitative" really is: words and phrases standing for numbers or number
ranges. To establish and vigorously defend a different cmavo for a
distinction on the order of Roman numerals vs. Arabics seems ludicrous,
particularly in the absence of a rigorous way to specify the
quality:quantity map being used. (Hint: yes, I am referring to ni and ka.)

In the context of fuzzy logic, tall=1 either means he is the tallest
imaginable, or that nobody can dispute that he's tall. This really
correlates to an infinite height. However, Kareem may certainly be beyond
the "tall enough" limit. Big deal.

What is the distinction between "truth values" and "comments"?

I have a little problem with ja'a + CAI. It emulates the UI, where a ui
covers .5 the truth scale and uinai covers the other. But it's the same
ui; here with ja'a and na it's a different cmavo and no "-nai". To improve
the emulation we should use "nanai" or "ja'anai" -- or better yet, just
stick with the digits God gave us.

Another issue with ja'a + CAI is that CAI can already float wherever it
likes in a bridi, and could modify the ".i" as well, so including ja'a in
there is totally redundant.

And Rosta wrote:

<<
Fair enough. I wonder if there will be ambiguous cases, when
pi PA values are ambiguous between (a) how much p is happening,
and (b) the extent to which p satisfies the threshold criteria
for being true at all. For example, {ko'a ja'a xi pi bi melbi}
might mean that ko'a's beauty measures .8 in millihelens, or
it might mean that ko'a is not quite beautiful but is close to
the threshold of beauty. I'd prefer to stick with the latter
reading only.

I hope you don't mean that ja'axipibi melbi is less than melbi! I should
think it means the le melbi is .8 on [0, 1] of melbi.

--
Before Sept. 11 there was not the present excited talk about a strike
on Iraq. There is no evidence of any connection between Iraq and that