Re: [jboske] more true (was: ka ka (was: Context Leapers))

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, John Cowan wrote:

> Invent Yourself scripsit:
>
> > I have a little problem with ja'a + CAI.
>
> I do too, viz. CAI by itself (not following UI) indicates ge'e + CAI,
> expressing the intensity of an unspecified emotion. CAI isn't just any
> old
> scale, it's an emotional/attitudinal scale.

In usage it seems to be used the way And suggests; to modify the strength
of the previous word, as opposed to the emotion of the speaker. "If you
want ge'e..."

--
Before Sept. 11 there was not the present excited talk about a strike
on Iraq. There is no evidence of any connection between Iraq and that