Re: [jboske] more true (was: ka ka (was: Context Leapers))

la xod cusku di'e

I have a little problem with ja'a + CAI. It emulates the UI, where a ui
covers .5 the truth scale and uinai covers the other. But it's the same
ui; here with ja'a and na it's a different cmavo and no "-nai".

ja'anai = na nanai = ja'a ja'acu'i = nacu'i (= sort of)

There are two cmavo for convenience, but it is the same scale
covered by both.

Another issue with ja'a + CAI is that CAI can already float wherever it
likes in a bridi, and could modify the ".i" as well, so including ja'a in
there is totally redundant.

{ja'a} is necessary so that we know we're talking about truth values. There is no free floating {cai}, it always attaches to the previous word. Attaching to {i} might be similar to attaching to {ja'a}, but it need not be.

mu'o mi'e xorxes