Re: [jboske] xoi'a

Jorge:
#My comment about overspecific had to do with why linear and
#exponential specifically. What about quadratic, cubic, other powers,
#tangential, sinusoidal, and so many other possible rates of
#variation? Are linear and exponential all that special?

Is 'sinusoidal' the standard waxing-waning cycle? That would be
a useful one.

Anyway, it seems to me that the better approach would be to say
that we need to recognize different types of rate of change, and find
ways to express them. Any that were needed on a comparatively
high-frequency basis might lay claim to an experimental cmavo of their own.

--And.