Anything but tautologies (was: Re: [jboske] Re: [lojban] tautologies

Xod:
#Anyway, whatever is in the 4th place of fancu needs to be interpreted as a
#function. If I stick "1" in there, it can only mean a function that
#returns "1" for all arguments, right?

No. Like Jorge, I think that the bridi would be making the (false?) claim
that 1 is a function. [I know that on some stories, numbers or at least
the naturals are indeed defined as functions (though from what to
what, I can't remember), but I don't think that's pertinent to the current
discussion.)

--And.