Re: [lojban] Re: [jboske] RE: Anything but tautologies

la xorxes. cusku di'e

> fancu1 = fancu4 always, doesn't it? Aside from {du}, is there
> any other selbri with this curious behaviour?

Actually, I think it's pretty common. Most obviously, the 'mass'
gismu: 'gunma' (x1=x2) and 'girzu' (x1=x3, at least with your
masses-instead-of-sets usage), and of course all the PAmei's, when you
use masses as the second place. Also, I think that 'material' places
end up repeating the x1 of the bridi. If the place structure is 'x1 is
a widget of material x2', isn't the x2 the same as the x1? In 'ti
dilnu le jacygapci', 'ti' and 'le jacygapci' refer to the same thing,
don't they? Perhaps you might want to use something like 'ti dilnu
lo'e jacygapci', but even so, I don't think you can forbid the form
which refers to the actual entity. As for 'fancu', I would use the
function in the first place and ignore the fourth, if you want a name
your can still use 'fancu cmene' or 'jaime'e fancu'.

mu'o mi'e .adam.