RE: [jboske] Re: Counting Nick

John:
> Nick Nicholas <opoudjis@optushome.com.au> scripsit:
>
> > Bingo. Bingo Bingo Bingo. Nick is a Kind of Atom, and gold is a
> Kind of Stuff
>
> If Nick is a Kind, then what is not? Nick the Kind doesn't write words, he
> only writes Kinds of words. Nick doesn't eat any specific fish, he only
> eats various Kinds of fish which wind up in his Kind of stomach
>
> This solution solves only in the sense of dissolving

No -- For Kind as defined by me -- &-Kind -- Mr Nick does write words and
eat specific fish. However, he does so in infinitely many possible
worlds. One of the special things about &-kinds is that they inhabit
many worlds, occurring wherever their manifestations occur in those
worlds.

We can contrast &-Kind with the notion of "that which is whatever
manifests Mr Broda", i.e. the portion of a world that manifests
Mr Broda separated from the portion of the world that doesn't
manifest Mr Broda. E.g. the portion that is gold, separated from
the portion that is not gold.

--And.