Re: [jboske] The Dead shall Walk Again (was: Aristotelian vs. modern logic)

And Rosta scripsit:

> But everybody has the right to go the toilet, though on
> jboske it means that while you're gone another 200 unignorable messages
> have arrived.

Indeed. And I perceive that by "toilet" you mean the room containing the
actual shitstool, i.e. I was simply incommunicado, whereas I thought you
meant that I had gone *down* the toilet, i.e. ceased to be relevant.

Or as Moss has it: "When an American asks for the bathroom, he probably
wants the toilet."

--
John Cowan jcowan@reutershealth.com http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Is it not written, "That which is written, is written"?