Re: [jboske] 3rd version of gadri system (3rd ExSol)

Jorge Llambias scripsit:

> SL: (su'o) lo (ro) broda 4XS: su'o (loi pa) broda
> SL: ro (lo ro) broda 4XS: ro (loi pa) broda
> SL: (pisu'o) loi (ro) broda 4XS: loi su'o broda
> SL: piro loi (ro) broda 4XS: loi ro broda
>
> How is the lo/loi contrast not redundant? What else does it cover?

Ah, you mean that lo/loi is redundant in SL because SL lo is always preceded
by a number and SL loi is always preceded by a fraction? Then the only
contrast is when no overt number appears.

--
John Cowan jcowan@reutershealth.com www.ccil.org/~cowan www.reutershealth.com
"In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."