Re: [jboske] The Dead shall Walk Again (was: Aristotelian vs. modern logic)

And Rosta scripsit:

> Oh! I'm sorry about that. I know that you would call it going to
> the bathroom or the john, but it didn't occur to me that you might
> misinterpret it thus.

The latter term, not unnaturally, is one that I and those around me avoid
for fear of lexical ambiguity. :-)

> I meant of course that keeping up with jboske
> is sometimes so demanding that doing it requires not taking a break
> to take a micturition. To castigate you for (apparently) inattentively
> not responding to that summary document on ro is as unreasonable as
> would be castigating you for leaving jboske for a moment to visit
> the carsey.

Gotcha (that is to say, "I comprehend", marked for joviality and affection).

--
"In my last lifetime, John Cowan
I believed in reincarnation; http://www.ccil.org/~cowan