Mr Ma'u

Mr Ma'u (alias Mr Za'uno, Mr Number, PA-kind) is the kind of all
numbers greater than 0, used as a quantifier when the most we can
say is that there is more than 0 of something.

Used as a digit in combination with other digits, it could do
something similar and generalize over 0-9. So the 1990s would
be {pa so so Mr-Ma'u}. {pa Mr-Ma'u ji'i} might give you 1-100.
{pa Mr-Ma'u} might by stipulation give you 1-10.

Conceivably, {ma'u} itself might be given over to this purpose,
with the previous function of solitary {ma'u} being taken over
by {su'ono}. AFAIK, {ma'u} would normally not be meaningful
when noninitial in a string of digits, so we would be adding
meaning where none existed before.

Otherwise, since we need a new zo'e PA, we could also introduce a PA
for Mr-Ma'u.

--And.