Re: [jboske] Digest Number 160

la djan cusku di'e

> That was my first impression too, but it's not quite right.
> Human-sludge is different from Mr Human, and a similar but
> harder to grasp distinction has to apply between Water-sludge
> and Mr Amount of Water. The difference is that Mr Amount of
> Water is much more context dependant than Mr Human.

But Mr. Cubic Metre of Water is just as delimited as Mr. Human?

Yes. (Mr. Amount of Water is delimited too, but its limits vary wildly with context.)

Of course, Mr CMW has properties that Mr Human doesn't. For
example, two avatars of Mr CMW can easily interchange parts
and remain avatars of Mr CMW, but two avatars of Mr Human
can't do that so easily.

mu'o mi'e xorxes