RE: [jboske] KS Kinds

xorxes:
> la and cusku di'e
>
> >SCHEME C sumti selbri
> >Instance LE [x]e ka broda xe ka broda
> >Full Manifestation ma'u ve ka broda ve ka broda
> >Subkind LE te ka broda te ka broda
> >Kind ma'u [s]e ka broda se ka broda

NB corrigenda

> Very interesting, but I don't think it can work
>
> {LE-Kind broda} should be a possible term to use in
> any slot that will take {LE-Instance broda}. If something
> means "... is an instance of", then I want to be able to
> talk of Mr Instance, and say "Mr Instance is an instance
> of ...". So I think distinguishing intensional from
> extensional reference cannot be a job for a selbri

Can you explain a bit more?

The idea is that {LE broda} can be seen as an abbreviation
of {LE xe ka broda}, where the syntax allows it:
{LE xe ka mi djuno ma'u du'u ke'a brodu}
and {LE xe ka ro pendo be ke'a cu brodu}
and {LE xe ka ke'a e mi klama}
cannot be abbreviated thus.

The scheme does not offer abbreviations for se/te/ve ka,
though Nick may eventually magic one up.

--And.