Re: [jboske] 4 solutions to collective/substance

At 02:19 AM 4/9/03 +1000, you wrote:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...

Comments on the relative merits of these solicited.

Umm. Is there something wrong with "all of the above"? They all serve to make the distinction, and I'm not sure indicate any other plausible distinction. They all appear to be valid in the language today.

If one of them gives a different answer than the others in terms of answering the other questions on gadri, then we have to choose. Otherwise not.

lojbab

--
lojbab lojbab@lojban.org
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273