[jbovlaste] Re: New users say "hi".

On 8/7/06, Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:

We've had the following new jbovlaste accounts in the last couple of
weeks, so I thought I'd suggest that people say hi to each other:

ybatura@mail.ru
aryrain@gmail.com
eks2005@gmail.com
idontknw.wang@gmail.com
ratson@mail.ru

Maybe you all would like to mention the work you're doing?  I know
there's at least some overlap.

coi rodo

I am interested mainly in developing the Russian  sector of jbovlaste. Yanis and myself are now preparing for a massive download a complete translation of the gismu list. The translation has been finished a couple of years ago, the current problem is to  adapt it to jbovlaste format, in particular, to write new Place Words.

mi'e .evgenis.