[jbovlaste] Re: Terminology usage of words

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 02:19:39PM +0700, Yanis Batura wrote:
> There are words that have a special meaning in the corresponding field.
> For example, chess figures are called:
>
> pawn  {sonci}
> knight {xirma} or {xirno'i}
> bishop {xanto}
> rook {slanydi'u}
> queen {noltruni'u}
> king {noltrunau} or {nolraitru}
>
> What is the best way to store information about terminological
> usage of common words such as "pawn" for {sonci}?

Word: pawn, meaning: chess usage.

Although I think I must be missing what you're asking.

By the way, for collections of words like this, you should make a
wiki page on jbovlaset.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/