[jbovlaste] [phma@phma.hn.org: notes in natlang defs entered by someone else]

The correct address is jbovlaste@lojban.org.  Sorry about that.

-Robin

----- Forwarded message from Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.hn.org> -----

Subject: notes in natlang defs entered by someone else
From: Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.hn.org>
To: jbovlaste@chain.digitalkingdom.org
	version=2.64

Should it be possible for one person to add a note to someone else's natlang
word? Case in point: I found {ni'ablo} with the typical garbled def by
noralujv, and wrote a clear one. Then I added {xasni'a}. The English word
"submarine" can be used in both senses, so I wanted to add "See also
{undersea!}" to it. But the word was entered by noralujv, so I can't.

phma
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci

----- End forwarded message -----

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/