[jbovlaste] Re: dictionary examples.

Robin Lee Powell wrote:

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 09:07:14AM +1300, Michael van der Gulik
wrote:
Hi.

I'd like to go through the reference grammer, extract all the
examples of various selma'o and add them to the respective
jbovlaste definitions.

1) Is a dictionary the right place for (usage?) examples?

One or two, yes.  Bear in mind, however, that the BPFK is already
doing this (although we're not strictly sticking to CLL examples).
Links? Wiki page / mailing list archive? What are they doing and how much have they done?

You know that the RefGram is available online, right?
go'i. The online version is the only one I have.

Mikevdg.