[jbovlaste] Re: [lojban] Re: French and Russian speakers needed, please.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Evgeni Sklyanin wrote:

Yes, my translation of the gismu list is here:
http://lojban.narod.ru/Gismu/index.html

[...] Please advise me what file format is the best for en masse
submission in jbovlaste --- I am currently keeping the file in a home-
made quasiXML format.

If you can convert it to the same column-separated format as the English gismu list, that would be swell. Robin and Jay have some import code that works for it, and it has also been used to import the Spanish gismu list.

--
Arnt Richard Johansen                                http://arj.nvg.org/
You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith Too.