[jbovlaste] Re: New users say "hi".

Robin Lee Powell wrote:
ratson@mail.ru

Maybe you all would like to mention the work you're doing?  I know
there's at least some overlap.

My primary intention is to create full jbo-rus dictionary.

I am still novice in Lojban, so I will focus on translating gismu. (Translating cmavo sometimes requires more knowledge than I have).

I've tried to begin yesterday, but messed things because of lack of experience. Seems that it is not really good to press "back" button when working with jvoblaste.

And now I think that it would be better to wait until Yanis upload promised huge amount of translations.