Re: test example

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Matt Arnold<matt.mattarn@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about displaying it as an image? I would be happy to lay out all
> such questions in Adobe Illustrator. It might also inhibit cheating
> through text-selection and browser-find on the word lists. -Eppcott

Sounds good. If we can also include pictures, that would allow for
more varied forms of questions and make the test more entertaining.

I don't know if we should be too concerned about cheating. Anyone who
cheats will be mainly cheating themselves. Including some short
paragraph at the beginning of the test explaining how to take the test
and why cheating is not a good idea should probably keep most people
honest, and if they still want to cheat it's their own business. But
if it doesn't involve a lot of work, let's go for it. We have to take
into account that each test will be distinct since the questions will
be selected randomly, but I suppose each question can be displayed
separately.

mu'o mi'e xorxes