Re: list matching questions

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Matt Arnold <matt.ma

> I'm not sure this style of question can avoid all three of these pitfalls.

A question of this type for level-1 might be something like this:

1. blanu
2. gerku
3. rozgu
4. bloti
5. fraso

A. xunre xrula
B. zdani danlu
C. tsani skari
D. ropno gugde
E. djacu marce

The level of difficulty is independent of the question format. If
timing is important, then we factor the time taken to answer each
question or the whole test into the grade, or we put a time limit
either question by question or for the whole test. I think having a
variety of question formats is a good thing, as it makes the test less
tedious.

mu'o mi'e xorxes