Re: Should we keep track of people who pass the test?

On Monday 06 August 2012 22:16:53 Jonathan Jones wrote:
> "Real name / Lojban name / tests attempted / tests passed / proficiency
> level"?

"tests attempted" and "tests passed" should be in a different table. It is
possible to put arrays in a table column, but I don't know how to use them or
how portable it is. Do we really need "tests attempted"? I don't see the need
to enter someone who's never passed a test or authored a question.

Here's that part of the database schema with your fields added (I changed the
table name from "cipfihi" to "prenu":

create table prenu
(nacycme serial primary key,
 cipfihi boolean,
 plicme text,
 sivyvla text,
 rarbaucme text,
 jbocme text,
 nilcertu short
 );

create table ciptoi
(tercipra int references prenu,
 detri date,
 nilnandu short,
 snada boolean
 );

> Also, where is this test?

We're still designing it.

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko