Re: anyone want to try it out?

On Tuesday, August 06, 2013 15:57:21 Jonathan Jones wrote:
> Ahhhh......
>
> In other news, that was the slowest email ever- took me four days to get
> your 02/08 reply.

It was held for moderation (I don't know why) and I couldn't get to it that
day, and then my Internet connection was down for three days. That happens
occasionally on the main or beginners' list. Of course, with my Internet down,
no one could get to the website.

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli ku po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko

--

---