Re: some questions

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.optus.nu> wrote:
On Sunday 05 June 2011 22:54:18 .arpis. wrote:
> Grammar question. I can't guess whether or not it would be easier for
> someone Japanese, but I eliminated 3 of the 5 choices by the fact that they
> clearly don't fit, and looked up bo'u to check that it wasn't some
> important cmavo I didn't know.

Would it be fair to include a cmavo, such as "be", which produces a
grammatical, but nonsensical, sentence?

Yes; I think it would be a good idea.

Can you come up with some questions for the rest of us to try?

I'm not really sure what to ask... Is there a resource these questions are expected to be based on?

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.

--
mu'o mi'e .arpis.