[lojban-announcements] WARNING: web server move

FOLLOWUPS TO: the main list, please.

I'm getting pretty close to moving the main www.lojban.org site
(jbovlaste and others are already moved) into a server in my house;
now that I have enough bandwidth this saves me a lot of money.

I expect this to go off reasonably smoothly. The email transition
later, maybe less so.

If you see anything seriously weird, come on IRC and ask for
rlpowell, but this won't be happening for a few days yet.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
Lojban (http://www.lojban.org/): The language in which "this parrot

--
The mail came from the "Lojban Announcements" Google Group.  You are probably not subscribed to that group directly.  All mails to this group are forwarded to all major Lojban groups.  See http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums for details about what this list is for, including how to contact the management.